Select date and participants
- Van with 8+1 seats
- Every day of the year, except from 24th of December until 1st of January
- 9 hours
- 7 people max.
- 72 €/ person
- Transfer to Bratislava from your hotel
- English speaking private chauffeur
- A bottle of mineral water
- Please note that the price does not includes any of your personal expenses (no food, drinks etc.)
2. In case you are staying in an accommodation without a reception desk, please wait outside of your accommodation for your chauffeur.
3. In order you would not like to use the drop off service we are not able to provide a partial refund for the drop off part of the service.
4. Keep your phone charged and turned on, on the day of your activity. In case your phone does not have coverage in Hungary and roaming services are not enabled, please make sure to check your emails frequently for updates from the organiser.
5. You are entitled to a refund in case your complaints reflect the errors of the organising company and in case you have made a phone call to one of the below mentioned phone numbers at the site and time of your issue.
7. Please note: In case the aforementioned conditions are not met, we are not liable to provide a refund.
In case you have any queries regarding your pick up, drop off service please call the following phone number: +361 317 1377
In case of EMERGENCIES, call the following number: +3630 659 7007
Have you ever been in capital city of Slovakia? Bratislava is the one of the most popular destinations of European tourists, and it is only two hour away from Budapest. Sights, historical ruins and cleanliness in the former crowning city. You can explore the historic city center of Bratislava within a pleasant walk in the Old Town Hall. Walk through the coronation path of the Hungarian Kings, those buildings and locations are closely related to the Hungarian history. Today the symbol of Bratislava, the Museum of History is in the Bratislava Castle. Do not forget to visit the following palaces: St. Martin’s Cathedral, Primate’s Palace, Michaels Gate, Grassalkovich Palace, Blue Church, UFO. The myths and legends make colorful your journey.
We offer our transfer with a comfortable private car with an English speaking personal driver who will take you from your accommodation in Budapest to Bratislava. If you wish he can give you some advice or just take you there as fast as he can.