From 22.00 EUR
Select date and participants
OverviewThe card is a package of services and discounts for visitors in Budapest. The goal of the Budapest Card is to give visitors a selection of discount services from museums and spas to dining.
What to expectThe Official Tourist City Card of Budapest
- Unlimited travel on public transport free of charge
- More than 100 services
- Free or discounted entry to more than 60 museums and to special sights
- Sightseeing tours with extra reductions
- Reduced price tickets for cultural and folklore programmes
- Discounts in restaurants and in spas
- Hotel delivery (when you are paying please fill the comment section with name of your hotel)
Buying a card lets you have unlimited public transport within the city and free entry to a thermal spa, which are some of the most popular attractions in Budapest.
Besides these free services, the card offers a wide variety of gastronomy and cultural options at a discount price.
There are six different Budapest Cards:
22 EUR for the Card valid for 24 hours
33 EUR for the Card valid for 48 hours
43 EUR for the Card valid for 72 hours
53 EUR for the Card valid for 96 hours
63 EUR for the Card valid for 120 hours
33 EUR for the JuniorCard valid for 72 hours
Each card offer exactly the same services and discounts, the only difference is the period of time for which they are valid.
Services available at discount price:
Unlimited public transport while the card is valid!
One time free entry for the following museums:
- Budapest History Museum
- Hungarian National Gallery
- Hungarian National Musem
- Aquincum Museum and Archeological Park
- Kiscelli Museum
- New Budapest Gallery
- Vasarely Museum
- Mai Manó House - Photo Gallery
- Robert Capa Contemporary Photography Center
- Hopp Ferenc East-Asian Art Museum
- Bartók Béla Memorial House
- Memento Park
- Museum of Hungarian Customs and Finance Guard
- Art Hall
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Ludwig Museum of Contemporary Arts
- Hungarian Museum of Trade and Tourism
- New Budapest Gallery
Please note on Mondays the museums are closed.
One time entry to the Szt. Lukács Thermal Bath and Pool
2 free english walking tours (one in Buda, one in Pest)
• in Pest: every day: at 10:00, Váci u. 31. Molnár's Kürtőskalács (district 5)
• in Buda: everyday at 14:00 at the Buda Castle area, starting at the Trinity Statue
• every tour is about 2 hours
10-50% discount from over 100 establishments (baths, attractions, churches, museums, restaurants, city tours, boat tours, etc.)
The card will delivered to your accommodation. Please indicate the name of your accommodation in the pick up box.
The publication, belonging to the card, introduces the use of the Budapest Card and the servicing enterprises. (with photo, address, opening hours, entrance fees and discounts) in Hungarian, English, German and Italian languages.
The card is valid from the date and hour when it is signed.
In the end you will feel richer because of your numerous new experiences, and savings with the Budapest Card! According to the current laws and orders, public transportation can be used freely, without any ticket in Budapest for every EU citizen above the age of 65.
The 2013 Budapest Card comes with an NFC system, which means the Card can be activated by swiping it at a terminal. Based on card activity, the issuers will be able to research customer activity, seeing which places and services are frequented. Thanks to this technology will enable the official tourism office of Budapest to get to know visitors a little better.
Budapest Card help-line: +3630/462-82-67
What others are saying (0 Reviews)