The card is a package of services and discounts for museums and spas as well as for tours, dining and other activities. The perfect choice for travellers!
Unlimited public transport while the card is valid!
One time free entry for the following museums:
- Budapest History Museum
- Hungarian National Gallery
- Hungarian National Museum
- Aquincum Museum and Archeological Park
- Kiscelli Museum
- New Budapest Gallery
- Vasarely Museum
- Mai Manó House - Photo Gallery
- Robert Capa Contemporary Photography Center
- Hopp Ferenc East-Asian Art Museum
- Bartók Béla Memorial House
- Memento Park
- Museum of Hungarian Customs and Finance Guard
- Art Hall
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Ludwig Museum of Contemporary Arts
- Hungarian Museum of Trade and Tourism
- New Budapest Gallery
One time entry to the Szt. Lukács Thermal Bath and Pool
2 free english walking tours (one in Buda, one in Pest).
• In Pest: every day: at 10:00, Váci u. 31. Molnár's Kürtőskalács (district 5).
• In Buda: everyday at 14:00 at the Buda Castle area, starting at the Holy Trinity Statue.
• Every tour is about 2 hours.
10-50% discount from over 100 baths, attractions, churches, museums, restaurants, city and boat tours. Visit the Fisherman’s Bastion, Matthias Church, Dohány street Synagogue and Hospital in the Rock or choose from the other available opportunities.
Departure and Return
- Sunday-Friday /from 10:00 until 15:00/ - Kazinczy Street Synagogue, Budapest, Kazinczy street 29-31, 1075
- Saturday /from 17:00- until 23:00/ - Palinka Museum Budapest, Budapest, Király street 20, 1061
- Every day /0-24/ - Ibis Styles Airport Hotel (3-5 min walk from the airport) Terminal2, Budapest Nemzetközi Repülőtér, Budapest Hrsz. 072 3, 1185
IMPORTANT - Please reach us at [email protected] to confirm pick up location.
What to expect
The Official Tourist City Card of Budapest
Unlimited travel on public transport free of charge
More than 100 services
Free or discounted admission to more than 60 museums and to special sights
Budapest sightseeing tours with extra reductions
Reduced price tickets for cultural and folklore programmes
Discounts in restaurants and in spas
Admission free Luggage Storage in the city center up to 4 hours
Hotel delivery (when you are paying please fill the comment section with the name of your hotel)
Buying a card lets you have unlimited public transport within the city. It also offers free entry to the Lukács thermal bath, which are some of the most popular attractions in Budapest.
Besides these free services, the card offers a wide variety of gastronomy and cultural options at a discounted price.
There are six different Budapest Cards:
22 EUR for the Card valid for 24 hours
33 EUR for the Card valid for 48 hours
43 EUR for the Card valid for 72 hours
53 EUR for the Card valid for 96 hours
63 EUR for the Card valid for 120 hours
33 EUR for the JuniorCard valid for 72 hours (only available under the age of 18 with valid ID card or passport)
Each card offer exactly the same services and discounts, the only difference is the period of time for which they are valid.
The publication, belonging to the card, introduces the use of the Budapest Card and the servicing enterprises. (with photo, address, opening hours, entrance fees and discounts) in Hungarian, English, German, Italian, Spanish and Russian languages.
The card is valid from the date and hour when it is signed.
Explore the city without limits! Admire the beauty of the prestigious sights of Budapest while you don’t have to worry about purchasing tickets at every single spot or waiting in the long queues. Receive a free of charge guide booklet with recommendations sorted out just for you. Feel yourself free for a few days and let this amazing city guide you through its own cozy streets, breathtaking monuments and eye-catching buildings. In the end you will feel richer because of your numerous new experiences, and savings with the Budapest Card!
According to the current laws and orders, public transportation can be used freely, without any ticket in Budapest for every EU citizen above the age of 65.
The 2013 Budapest Card comes with an NFC system, which means the Card can be activated by swiping it at a terminal. Based on card activity, the issuers will be able to research customer activity. This can help them see which places and services are frequented. Thanks to this technology will enable the official tourism office of Budapest to get to know visitors a little better.
Budapest Card help-line: +3630/462-82-67