Select date and participants
- Van with 8+1 seats
- Every day of the year, except from 24th of December until 1st of January
- 10 hours
- 7 people max.
- 222 €/ person
- Transfer to Dubrovnik from your hotel
- English speaking private chauffeur
- A bottle of mineral water
- Please note that the price does not includes any of your personal expenses (no food, drinks etc.)
2. In case you are staying in an accommodation without a reception desk, please wait outside of your accommodation for your chauffeur.
3. In order you would not like to use the drop off service we are not able to provide a partial refund for the drop off part of the service.
4. Keep your phone charged and turned on, on the day of your activity. In case your phone does not have coverage in Hungary and roaming services are not enabled, please make sure to check your emails frequently for updates from the organiser.
5. You are entitled to a refund in case your complaints reflect the errors of the organising company and in case you have made a phone call to one of the below mentioned phone numbers at the site and time of your issue.
7. Please note: In case the aforementioned conditions are not met, we are not liable to provide a refund.
In case you have any queries regarding your pick up, drop off service please call the following phone number: +361 317 1377
In case of EMERGENCIES, call the following number: +3630 659 7007
Dubrovnik, the Pearl of the Adriatic, is one of Croatia’s best known and most beautiful cities. It is located in the southernmost tip of Croatia, in Dalmatia.
Dubrovnik is one of the most important centers of Croatian art, language and literature, home to many famous poets, writers, painters and scientists. It has been a World Heritage Site since 1979. Dubrovnik boasts many old buildings, restaurants, beaches, shopping, and excursion destinations.
Dubrovnik has extremely clean beaches, right in the old town, in the southwest, Buza. There are many monuments and interesting historical sights on the main square of Dubrovnik such as the Baroque-style St. Blaise Church, in front of the Orlando Column, next to the Rector, behind the Sponza Palace. The main street of Dubrovnik starts from the Main Square, which leads you to the western parts of the city.
We offer our
transfer service with a comfortable private car and our English speaking driver will take you from
Budapest to Dubrovnik and if you wish he can give you some useful tips or just takes you there as fast as possible,