from 21.00 EUR
Duration: 0 minutes - 3 hour
Select Date and Travelers
OverviewAn entertaining and relaxing evening bike ride through Budapest's major sights! Enjoy a leisurely experience and and learn about Budapest's history on an innovative and entertaining bike ride.
What to expectBudapest’s original and most renowned bike tour is an innovative, entertaining, easy and relaxing way to see most of the city's sights in a more intimate way along our grand roads and bike pathways. An excellent way to first get orientated with the city and its history before heading out on your own to explore.
Our evening tour will take a relaxed and very flat route and cover more areas along the bank of the Danube River. Starting from our office you’ll cruise along Andrassy Boulevard before taking in the magnificent St. Stephen’s Basilica. After seeing the beautiful church and square and we ride to Liberty Square for a look at one of the last Soviet relics and then on to the Parliament. From the riverbank you can enjoy the UNESCO World Heritage beautiful panorama over the Castle District: Matthias Church, Royal Palace and the Fisherman’s Bastion where our guide will explain in detail the sights. Next we cross Margit Bridge over to the Buda side. Here you’ll ride along the banks of the Danube taking in the Chain Bridge, Clark Adam Square, Elizabeth Bridge, Rudas Baths and the famous Gellert Hotel and Baths before crossing the Liberty Bridge back over to the Pest side to see the Grand Market Hall before turning back onto Andrassy Boulevard and checking out the Opera House before finishing the tour.
During evening tour all of the sights will be seen at dusk and some will even be illuminated, giving great photo opportunities during the stops.
Our bike tours are small and generally do not have more than 15 participants, making them interactive and personal and giving you plenty of chances to ask questions and get to know your guide.
We reserve the right to alter and change tour program without prior notice due to construction, city closures for events, festivals and so on throughout the year. Please note the city also closes down certain areas to bikes and also for events, fairs and festivals which can force the tour to use alternative routes.
- Participants will need to be fit for continuous biking for up to 3 hours.
- Participants must know how to ride a bike.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Refunds/exchanges are not given due to adverse weather.
- We are not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- We reserve the right to alter and change tour program without prior notice due to construction, city closures for events, festivals and so on throughout the year.
- Please do your reservation minimum 8 hours BEFORE the tour
- Participiants must be over 12!
- English speaking guide
- Bike hire and optional helmet
- Stop for photos and questions
- Every day 17:00 (except 20th of August)
- Approximately 3 hours
- Absolute Tour Centre (Behind the Opera House)
What others are saying (0 Reviews)