Select date and participants
- Van with 8+1 seats
- Every day of the year, except from 24th of December until 1st of January
- 9 hours
- 7 people max.
- 131 €/ person
- Transfer to Zagreb from your hotel and back to Budapest
- English speaking private chauffeur
- A bottle of mineral water
- Please note that the price does not includes any of your personal expenses (no food, drinks etc.)
2. In case you are staying in an accommodation without a reception desk, please wait outside of your accommodation for your chauffeur.
3. In order you would not like to use the drop off service we are not able to provide a partial refund for the drop off part of the service.
4. Keep your phone charged and turned on, on the day of your activity. In case your phone does not have coverage in Hungary and roaming services are not enabled, please make sure to check your emails frequently for updates from the organiser.
5. You are entitled to a refund in case your complaints reflect the errors of the organising company and in case you have made a phone call to one of the below mentioned phone numbers at the site and time of your issue.
7. Please note: In case the aforementioned conditions are not met, we are not liable to provide a refund.
In case you have any queries regarding your pick up, drop off service please call the following phone number: +361 317 1377
In case of EMERGENCIES, call the following number: +3630 659 7007
Zagreb is the capital city of Croatia. Discover this inspiring city rich of history, culture and lovely people. Sights like Ilica street, King Tomislav Square or Zagreb’s Cathedral have something to offer for everyone.
The upper town is the old part of the city. It will be charming you with the narrow streets, old buildings and with the St. Mark’s church.
If you would like to have some quite time don’t miss the Maksimir Park and the Zagreb Zoo.At the end of this long and eventful day your private chauffer will take you back to Budapest!