From 40.00 EUR
Duration: 90 minutes
Select date and participants
OverviewRest and relaxation, culture and entertainment. Different yet both are of the same importance when going abroad. Now you can get them on the same place in one package!
What to expectThe performances are the mediators between the tradition of the nation and the guests; an opportunity to bring the Hungarian virtuose, then heritage and the love of art closer to visitors in 90 minutes.
The performers are the Hungarian State Folk Ensemble (since 1951), the Danube Folk Ensemble (since 1957) and the Rajkó Folk Ensemble & Orchestra (since 1952), the three with the longest tradition. Through the performed dances the viewers gain broad insight into hungarian dance and music heritage with authentic costumes, also covering the traditions of former parts of the country.
The Szechenyi Bath is largest thermal spring bath complex not only in Budapest, but Europe as well. It’s also the first thermal bath of Pest.
Szechenyi Baths (built in 1913) is the most visited and much praised attraction in Budapest: relaxing, fun, affordable and, at night, romantic. In addition to the marvelous medicinal natural hot spring waters in the 18 pools, there are 10 saunas / steam cabins, several massage therapies, facial treatments, and more. Its thermal spring is one of the deepest and warmest in the city. The bath is situated in the City park, opposite of the City Circus and it can be reached by subway line No. 1 (station of the same name: Szechenyi fürdő).
The tickets are valid for a whole day and include cabin usage. Upon entering the spa you will recieve a proxy watch, which will be the key for your cabin. You can enter the spas between 9AM and 6PM and are able to stay until closing time. Just be careful not to miss the Folklore Performance if you book the two programs for the same date!
- Hungarian Dance Performance entrance
- Transfer service if option selected
- Whole Day Széchenyi Spa Ticket with Cabin Usage
- Hungarian Dance Performance starts at 20:00
- Meeting time: 19:30
- Hungaria Koncert help desk is located in the SZECHENYI BATH by the main entrance on the right-hand side (which is in front of the Circus). Check in is between 09:00–18:00. The facility closes at 22:00 and the guests stay until closing time. However, you have to arrive before 6 PM.
- 90 min.
- Danube Palace, H - 1051, Budapest, Zrínyi u. 5
- Széchenyi Spa
What others are saying (0 Reviews)