Duration: 2 hour
Accessible with wheelchair
Mobile or printed voucher accepted.
Explore Budapest from a different perspective, admire the illuminated city from the Danube River on our cruise where you can enjoy either the open balcony’s view or the live music inside.
What to expect
You will have the chance to see breath-taking spectacles such as the Parliament, Chain Bridge and the Buda side with its’ Castle and the Citadel while eating Hungarian gastro specialties included in the 3 course dinner.
- Appetizer: Spiced cottage cheese cream and traditional greaves cream
- Main course: Traditional Hungarian chicken paprikas with noodles
- Vegetarian main course: Durum penne with spinach and mustard-mushroom sauce
- Dessert: Hungarian strudel
- Drinks: One welcome drink and a glass of wine/beer plus mineral water
Live music entertainment is provided by four members of the award-winning Rajkó Folk Orchestra playing local and international favourites. The band includes a truly special Hungarian virtuoso folk instrument, the cimbalom bringing remarkable vibes to the atmosphere.
Our program combines the benefits of a sightseeing tour, a concert and a dinner in order to make the best out of your Budapest experience.
Schedule: starts at 19:00 every day from 2020.07.09
24, 31 December
The cruise leaves at 20:00 but guests can go aboard from 19:00.
Duration of cruise: 2 hours
Meeting Point: Budapest, Széchenyi rkp. 6, 1054 / Port Akadémia 3
Price: Adult – 29 EUR
Student – 27 EUR