from 17.50 EUR
Duration: 90 minutes
Select Date and Travelers
OverviewSpend your early afternoon in the company of some of the best Hungarian delicacies, an international crowd and the beauty of the Danube panorama!
What to expectYou will meet at the heart of the city with your fellow travelers and board the restaurant cruise at 2 PM. Prepare for an unforgettable journey while you sail across the mighty blue river, the Danube.
Your boat will leave from next to the Chain Bridge, the first -and some say the mightiest bridge of Budapest. From here, you will start your journey onwards. Passing iconic locations such as the Hungarian Parliament, the St. Stephen’s Basilica and the Great Market Hall, your amazement will be guaranteed. Munch on the best selection of Hungarian cuisine straight out of the kitchen of Chef Peter Molnarka and enjoy the ride as you turn around ahead of the Margaret Island.
Take in the view of the hilly Buda side while your boat passes them by. Sights such as the majestic Buda Castle and the Matthias Church on the top of the Castle Hill will be guaranteed to take your breath away.
Be careful as you sample treats from the fully packed buffet tables. You will want to leave space for the dessert as well!
Throughout the 90 minutes duration of the cruise, you will cross under 6 bridges of the river Danube. Taste famous Hungarian wines on board as a gratis for your ticket. If early afternoon drinking is too far out of your comfort zone, we have several soft drinks and sodas on offer as well.
Don't miss the view from the top decks of the boats! Clink your glasses for the perfect start of a day in Budapest as you touch down next to the Pest side of the Chain Bridge.
- Open buffet lunchMenuCold entries
Spiced cottage cheese cream and traditional greaves cream
Alföld style goulash with small dumplings
Vegetable cream soup
Warm main courses
Mini stuffed cabbage
Traditional chicken leg „Paprikasch”
Roasted chicken breast with basil-cheese sauce
Spicy pork rib with thyme – mustard sauce
Roasted sea fish with Chardonnay sauce
Garnishes and vegetarian
Grilled polenta with feta cheese
Homemade dumplings with spinach and mustard-mushroom sauce
Fresh seasonal salads with dressings
Italian pasta salad
Sweet corn salad with mayonnaise
Season fruit basket
Somló style sponge cake
Dessert variations Európa style
- Welcome drink and two further drinks
- Transfer service if option selectedTransfer Service Information1. Be ready at the reception of your accommodation-30-40 MINUTES PRIOR to the start of your activity and please note that the exact time of your pick up is based on the traffic and the popularity of the service on the selected date
2. In case you are staying in accommodation without a reception desk, please wait outside of your accommodation for your chauffeur.
3. In case you would not like to use the drop off service we are not able to provide a partial refund for the drop off part of the service.
4. Keep your phone charged and turned on, on the day of your activity. In case your phone does not have coverage in Hungary and roaming services are not enabled, please make sure to check your emails frequently for updates from the organiser.
5. You are entitled to a refund in case your complaints reflect the errors of the organising company and in case you have made a phone call to one of the below mentioned phone numbers at the site and time of your issue.
6. Please note: Fulfillment of last minute pick-up, drop-off requests received on the day of the program are not guaranteed and based on the available drivers.
7. Please note: In case the aforementioned conditions are not met, we are not liable to provide a refund. In the case of you not showing up for the pick-up in time and missing the performance as a consequence, we will reschedule your event for a later time if we are able to, but without the transfer service. If this is not a possibility or you leave Budapest, the organizer will not be able to refund money to you for any of these services.
In case you have any queries regarding your pick up, drop off service please call the following phone number: +361 317 1377
- The cruise starts at 14:00
- Meeting time: 13:30
- 90 minutes
Gróf Széchenyi Hajó
Budapest, Széchenyi rkp. 6, 1054
This is worth checking out
What others are saying (0 Reviews)