Select date and participants
The Hungarian Parliament is the third largest parliament building of the world and one of the most recognised landmarks of Hungary. Tours are available throughout the day from 10AM and you may select any tour from the options just make sure to be able to make it to the Dinner Cruise meeting time!
A guide will take you around the gigantic halls of the House of Parliament while sharing the secrets of its past. You will even have a chance to explore the hall of the National Assembly and to lay your eyes on the holiest relics of Hungarian history, the Holy Crown and the crowning jewels. During the evening experience the city in a whole new light on a dazzling 2 hour dinner cruise with live music under 6 bridges of the Danube.
Make your way to the meeting point at Danube Palace by 18:30 and enjoy your scenic sail through the artery of Budapest.
Following booking you will receive a booking confirmation PDF from Hungaria Koncert via email (in Hungarian language).Have an unforgettable day in Budapest!
- This PDF will be your ticket to the Parliament, make sure to bring a PRINTED COPY of it with you.
- If there is no more place for your requested appointment (as the places are limited for visiting), we offer you the closest time. If it is not suitable for you and we do not recieve any feedback from you within 24h before the tour we are not able to refund your money.
- You may enter the building following a security check. Larger bags, packages and objects capable of causing injury are strictly prohibited.
- The Parliament may cancel the tour due to Parliament programs and state protocol events
- A ticket cannot be refunded or rescheduled
- You may enter the building only with a PRINTED COPY of your ticket (the PDF document). You can print your ticket at the info desk 15 minutes prior to the tour
- You may not remain inside the Parliament following your guided visit due to security reasons
- Make sure to have your photo ID/passport with you when entering the Parliament
- The price of the program includes the Parliament booking fee as well
- Student price are valid for students below 24 years. Make sure to bring your student ID
- You can order a pick-up for every package, which includes the transfer from the hotel to the Parliament for 12€. Please note, there is no drop off available for either package!
- The program can not be rescheduled, if the guest can not attend or misses the starting time, we can not issue a refund! This also applies for the pick-up option.
- Entry to the Parliament
- The Parliament tour stars in the time you choose:
- English: 11:00, 11:15, 11:30, 11:45
- The Dinner & Cruise program stars: 19:00
- Meeting time for the cruise: 18:30
- Parliament Visitor Center at the Northern side of Kossuth Lajos Square
- Danube Palace