From 25.00 EUR
Duration: 5 hour
Select date and participants
OverviewMix the pleasures in the morning discover the Hungarian Parliament building and in the evening explore the dark side of Budapest.
What to expectThe Hungarian Parliament is the third largest parliament building of the world and one of the most recognized landmarks of Hungary. Built in 1904 by Imre Steindl in a peculiar Eclectic style mixed with Neo-Gothic details it is currently the largest building of the country.
A guide will take you around the gigantic halls of the House of Parliament while sharing the secrets of its past. You will even have a chance to explore the hall of the National Assembly and to lay your eyes on the holiest relics of Hungarian history, the Holy Crown and the crowning jewels.
After the tour, discover the night life in Budapest! A legendary nightlife where the city’s lights and music flows together creating a wild river of party-mood that fills up its archaic streets.
The perfect introduction into this peculiar world is a carefully compiled pub crawl guided by professionals to make sure you get the best and most out of your greatest evening in Budapest.
Kicking off at sundown, the tour will take you through the awakening nightlife into the surreal realm of its famous ruin-bars. These places, if you haven’t already knew are a local peculiarity, where abandoned historic buildings are transformed into post-apocalyptic-looking taverns and clubs with salvaged furniture and artwork made of scrapped material. Their distinct mood cannot truly be put into words one needs a first-hand experience to understand the appeal. And a first-hand experience you’ll have when delving under the surface in three of the (world’s) most famous ruin bars with us.
To guarantee a wild start, you’ll be our guest for a welcome shot in each venue. After the third pub visit, once you are ready for it, the unconcealed party city will unveil itself for you as we lead you into the favourite club of Budapest with an exclusive, no-queue entry.
Special Notes on the Parliament Entry:
- At the Parliament will be a person to greet you and to show the way to the Parliament. (Hostess will be there 15 minutes before the Parliament tour starts.)
- Following booking you will receive a booking confirmation PDF from Hungaria Koncert via email (in Hungarian language). This will be your ticket to the Parliament, make sure to bring a PRINTED COPY of it with you.
- If there is no more place for your requested appointment (as the places are limited for visiting), we offer you the closest time. If it is not suitable for you and we do not recieve any feedback from you within 24h before the tour we are not able to refund your money.
- You may enter the building following a security check. Larger bags, packages and objects capable of causing injury are strictly prohibited.
- The Parliament may cancel the tour due to Parliament programs and state protocol events
- A ticket cannot be refunded or rescheduled
- You may enter the building only with a PRINTED COPY of your ticket (the PDF document). You can print your ticket at the info desk 15 minutes prior to the tour
- You may not remain inside the Parliament following your guided visit due to security reasons
- Make sure to have your photo ID/passport with you when entering the Parliament
- The price of the program includes the Parliament booking fee as well
- Student price are valid for students below 24 years. Make sure to bring your student ID
- You can order a pick-up for every package, which includes the transfer from the hotel to the Parliament for 12€. Please note, there is no drop off available for either package!
- The program can not be rescheduled, if the guest can not attend or misses the starting time, we can not issue a refund! This also applies for the pick-up option
- Guided tour in English
- Parliament Entry Ticket
- Pub Crawl
- Welcome drink in every venue
- Skip the line entry into Budapest’ best club
- If you are up for it: party till sunup
- Parliament tours are available at 11:00/11:15 (depends on the chosen date)
- The Pub Crawl starts at 21:30
- The Parliament tour is 60 minutes long
- The Pub Crawl last approximately 4 hours
- Parliament Visitor Center at the Northern side of Kossuth Lajos Square
- Madách Imre Square
What others are saying (0 Reviews)