From 37.00 EUR
Select date and participants
OverviewExplore a new face of Hungary’s culture along with its most important building on a program that will sure to make a fond memory of your travels in Budapest!
What to expectThe Hungarian Parliament is the third largest parliament building of the world and one of the most recognised landmarks of Hungary. Built in 1904 by Imre Steindl in a peculiar Eclectic style mixed with Neo-Gothic details it is currently the largest building of the country. Tours are available throughout the day from 10AM and you may select any tour from the options just make sure to be able to make it to the Folklore Show on time!
A guide will take you around the gigantic halls of the House of Parliament while sharing the secrets of its past. You will even have a chance to explore the hall of the National Assembly and to lay your eyes on the holiest relics of Hungarian history, the Holy Crown and the crowning jewels.
Following your trip at the big house, experience the cultural heritage of Hungary in the evening on the most popular folklore dance and music show of Budapest.
Hungarian culture is built upon a rich folk heritage dating back centuries to the rural, isolated villages of the country. Get a taste from the original flavours of this cultural dish in the form of the original Hungarian Folklore Show. Explore the origins of Hungary in all of its authenticity with three of the country’s best folk dance and music performers.
Organised in the golden theatre hall of the historically significant Danube Palace in the city centre, the 90 minute show is headlined by the world famous Hungarian State Folk Ensemble, the Rajkó Folk Ensemble and Orchestra and the Danube Folk Ensemble. With their talented dancers accompanied by several highly skilled musicians, the ancient culture of Hungary will unfold right in front of you.
Adorn your trip in Budapest with an unforgettable program to encompass the true treasures of this country!
Following booking you will receive a booking confirmation PDF from Hungaria Koncert via email (in Hungarian language).
As a complimentary bonus to your ticket, you will receive free passes to two additional historic Danube ships as well with their own stunning exhibitions inside.
Board a 100-year old steamboat, the Kossuth Museum ship (Budapest, Vigadó dock 2, 1052) and the Gróf Széchenyi Museum Ship (built 1939) (Id. Antall József rkp. 18, Budapest, 1052 ).
- This will be your ticket to the Parliament, make sure to bring a PRINTED COPY of it with you.
- If there is no more place for your requested appointment (as the places are limited for visiting), we offer you the closest time. If it is not suitable for you and we do not recieve any feedback from you within 24h before the tour we are not able to refund your money.
- You may enter the building following a security check. Larger bags, packages and objects capable of causing injury are strictly prohibited.
- The Parliament may cancel the tour due to Parliament programs and state protocol events
- A ticket cannot be refunded or rescheduled
- You may enter the building only with a PRINTED COPY of your ticket (the PDF document). You can print your ticket at the info desk 15 minutes prior to the tour
- You may not remain inside the Parliament following your guided visit due to security reasons
- Make sure to have your photo ID/passport with you when entering the Parliament
- The price of the program includes the Parliament booking fee as well
- Student price are valid for students below 24 years. Make sure to bring your student ID
- You can order a pick-up for every package, which includes the transfer from the hotel to the Parliament for 12€. Please note, there is no drop off available for either package!
- The program can not be rescheduled, if the guest can not attend or misses the starting time, we can not issue a refund! This also applies for the pick-up option.
- Guided tour in the Parliament
- I. Category Folklore Show ticket
- Bonus ticket for 2 Museum Ships
- Pick up service (if option selected)
- Folklore Show starts at 20:00
- Tours in Hungarian language: 10:45, 14:00
- English:10:00, 12:00, 12:30, 13:30, 14:30, 15:30
- French: 11:00, 14:00
- Hebrew: 12:45
- German: 10:00, 13:30, 14:30
- Russian: 12:30, 15:30
- Italian: 10:30, 13:45, 14:45, 15:45
- Spanish: 10:30, 13:45, 14:45, 16:00
- Parliament Visitor Center at the Northern side of Kossuth Lajos Square
- Danube Palace
What others are saying (0 Reviews)