Select Date and Travelers
Explore a new face of Hungary’s culture along with its most important building on a program that will sure to make a fond memory of your travels in Budapest!
The Hungarian Parliament is the third largest parliament building of the world and one of the most recognised landmarks of Hungary. Tours are available throughout the day from 10AM and you may select any tour from the options just make sure to be able to make it to the Folklore Show on time!
A guide will take you around the gigantic halls of the House of Parliament while sharing the secrets of its past. You will even have a chance to explore the hall of the National Assembly and to lay your eyes on the holiest relics of Hungarian history, the Holy Crown and the crowning jewels.
Following your trip at the big house, experience the cultural heritage of Hungary in the evening on the most popular Folklore dance and music show of Budapest.
Organised in the theatre hall of the historically significant Danube Palace in the city centre, the 90 minute show is headlined by the world famous Hungarian State Folk Ensemble, the Rajkó Folk Ensemble and Orchestra and the Danube Folk Ensemble.Following booking you will receive a booking confirmation PDF from Hungaria Koncert via email (in Hungarian language).
- This will be your ticket to the Parliament, make sure to bring a PRINTED COPY of it with you.
- If there is no more place for your requested appointment (as the places are limited for visiting), we offer you the closest time. If it is not suitable for you and we do not recieve any feedback from you within 24h before the tour we are not able to refund your money.
- You may enter the building following a security check. Larger bags, packages and objects capable of causing injury are strictly prohibited.
- The Parliament may cancel the tour due to Parliament programs and state protocol events
- A ticket cannot be refunded or rescheduled
- You may enter the building only with a PRINTED COPY of your ticket (the PDF document). You can print your ticket at the info desk 15 minutes prior to the tour
- You may not remain inside the Parliament following your guided visit due to security reasons
- Make sure to have your photo ID/passport with you when entering the Parliament
- The price of the program includes the Parliament booking fee as well
- Student price are valid for students below 24 years. Make sure to bring your student ID
- You can order a pick-up for every package, which includes the transfer from the hotel to the Parliament for 12€. Please note, there is no drop off available for either package!
- The program can not be rescheduled, if the guest can not attend or misses the starting time, we can not issue a refund! This also applies for the pick-up option.
- Pick up service information1.Be ready at the reception of your accommodation-30-40 MINUTES PRIOR to the start of your activity and please note that the exact time of your pick up is based on the traffic and the popularity of the service on the selected date
2.In case you are staying in an accommodation without a reception desk, please wait outside of your accommodation for your chauffeur.
3.Keep your phone charged and turned on, on the day of your activity. In case your phone does not have coverage in Hungary and roaming services are not enabled, please make sure to check your emails frequently for updates from the organiser.
5.You are entitled to a refund in case your complaints reflect the errors of the organising company and in case you have made a phone call to one of the below mentioned phone numbers at the site and time of your issue.
6.Please note: Fulfilment of last minute pick-uprequests received on the day of the program are not guaranteed and based on the available drivers
In case you have any queries regarding your pick up service please call the following phone number: +361 317 1377
- Guided tour in the Parliament
- I. Category Folklore Show ticket
- Pick up service (if option selected)
- Folklore Show starts at 20:00
- Tours in English language: 11:00, 11:15, 11:30, 11:45
- Parliament Visitor Center at the Northern side of Kossuth Lajos Square
- Danube Palace