from 10.00 EUR
Duration: 2 hour
Select Date and Travelers
OverviewDiscover one of the most famous parliament buildings in a comfortable way with pick up service!
What to expectThe Hungarian Parliament is the third largest parliament building of the world and one of the most recognised landmarks of Hungary. Built in 1904 by Imre Steindl in a peculiar Eclectic style mixed with Neo-Gothic details it is currently the largest building of the country. Tours are available at 11AM. Our hostess will be at the Visitors Entrance 20 minutes before the tour starts to greet you.
A guide will take you around the gigantic halls of the House of Parliament while sharing the secrets of its past. You will even have a chance to explore the hall of the National Assembly and to lay your eyes on the holiest relics of Hungarian history, the Holy Crown and the crowning jewels.
Special notes on Parliament Entry:
- If there is no more place for your requested appointment (as the places are limited for visiting), we offer you the closest time.
- If it is not suitable for you and we do not recieve any feedback from you within 24h before the tour we are not able to refund your money.
- You may enter the building following a security check. Larger bags, packages and objects capable of causing injury are strictly prohibited.
- The Parliament may cancel the tour due to Parliament programs and state protocol events.
- A ticket cannot be refunded or rescheduled
- You may not remain inside the Parliament following your guided visit due to security reasons
- Make sure to have your photo ID/passport with you when entering the Parliament
- The price of the program includes the Parliament entrance ticket as well
- Student prices are valid for students below 24 years. Make sure to bring your student ID
- Guided tour in the Parliament
- Pick up service
- Transfer Service Information1.Be ready at the reception of your accommodation-30-40 MINUTES PRIOR to the start of your activity and please note that the exact time of your pick up is based on the traffic and the popularity of the service on the selected date
2.In case you are staying in an accommodation without a reception desk, please wait outside of your accommodation for your chauffeur.
3.In order you would not like to use the drop off service we are not able to provide a partial refund for the drop off part of the service.
4.Keep your phone charged and turned on, on the day of your activity. In case your phone does not have coverage in Hungary and roaming services are not enabled, please make sure to check your emails frequently for updates from the organiser.
5.You are entitled to a refund incase your complaints reflect the errors of the organising company and in case you have made a phone call to one of the below mentioned phone numbers at the site and time of your issue.
6.Please note: Fulfilment of last minute pick-up,drop-off requests received on the day of the program are not guaranteed and based on the available drivers.
7.Please note: In case the aforementioned conditions are not met, we are not liable to provide a refund
In the case of you not showing up for the pick-up in time and missing the performance as a consequence, we will reschedule your event for a later time if are able to, but without the transfer service.If this is not a possibility or you leave Budapest,the organizer will not be able to refund money to you for any of these services.
In case you have any queries regarding your pick up, drop off service please call the following phone number: +361 317 1377
- The tour starts at 11:00, 11:15, 11:45, 12:00 ( check when you book)
- Your accomodation in Budapest
This is worth checking out
What others are saying (0 Reviews)