Select date and participants
important building from up close!
The Hungarian Parliament is the third largest parliament building of the world and one of the most recognised landmarks of Hungary. Tours are available from 11AM and 11.15 AM. (Starting depends on the date.) Our hostess will be at the Visitors Entrance 15 minutes before the tour starts to greet you.
A guide will take you around the gigantic halls of the House of Parliament while sharing the secrets of its past. You will even have a chance to explore the hall of the National Assembly and to lay your eyes on the holiest relics of Hungarian history, the Holy Crown and the crowning jewels.
After the tour, mix pleasure with pleasure on a river cruise that will appeal to your eyes!
One of our hostesses will take you to the ship after the Parliament tour, so you can enjoy your scenic sail through the artery of Budapest.Following booking you will receive a booking confirmation PDF from Hungaria Koncert via email (in Hungarian language).
As a complimentary bonus to your ticket, you will receive free passes to two additional historic Danube ships as well with their own stunning exhibitions inside.
Board a 100-year old steamboat, the Kossuth Museum ship (Budapest, Vigadó dock 2, 1052) and the Gróf Széchenyi Museum Ship (built 1939) (Id. Antall József rkp. 18, Budapest, 1052 ).
- The PDF will your ticket to the Parliament, make sure to bring a PRINTED COPY of it with you
- If there is no more place for your requested appointment (as the places are limited for visiting), we offer you the closest time. If it is not suitable for you and we do not recieve any feedback from you within 24h before the tour we are not able to refund your money.
- You may enter the building following a security check. Larger bags, packages and objects capable of causing injury are strictly prohibited.
- The Parliament may cancel the tour due to Parliament programs and state protocol events. A ticket cannot be refunded or rescheduled.
- You may enter the building only with a PRINTED COPY of your ticket (the PDFdocument). You can print your ticket at the info desk 15 minutes prior to the tour
- You may not remain inside the Parliament following your guided visit due to security reasons
- Make sure to have your photo ID/passport with you when entering the Parliament
- The price of the program includes the Parliament booking fee as well
- Student price are valid for students below 24 years. Make sure to bring your student ID
- You can order a pick-up for every package, which includes the transfer from the hotel to the Parliament for 12€. Please note, there is no drop off available for either package!
- The program can not be rescheduled, if the guest can not attend or misses the starting time, we can not issue a refund! This also applies for the pick-up option
- Entrance ticket to the Parliament
- Cruise ticket
- Free passes to two additional historic Danube ships:
- Kossuth Museum ship (visiting hours: 12AM-22PM)
- Gróf Széchenyi Museum Ship (visiting hours: 10AM-13:30PM)
- The tour starts at 11:00/11:15 (depends on the chosen date)
- The Cruise starts at 14:00
- Parliament Visitor Center at the Northern side of Kossuth Lajos Square