From 25.00 EUR
Select date and participants
OverviewGet on the gourmet side of Budapest have an up-close look at the most important icon of the city before embarking on a sightseeing cruise across the River Danube!
What to expectThe Hungarian Parliament is the third largest parliament building of the world and one of the most recognised landmarks of Hungary. Built in 1904 by Imre Steindl in a peculiar Eclectic style mixed with Neo-Gothic details it is currently the largest building of the country. Tours are available throughout the day from 10AM and you may select any tour from the options just make sure to be able to make it to the Drink & Cruise meeting time!
A guide will take you around the gigantic halls of the House of Parliament while sharing the secrets of its past. You will even have a chance to explore the hall of the National Assembly and to lay your eyes on the holiest relics of Hungarian history, the Holy Crown and the crowning jewels.
After the tour, mix pleasure with pleasure on a refreshing Danube cruise.
Make your way to the meeting point at Danube Palace by 13:30 and enjoy your scenic sail through the artery of Budapest.
With a cool welcome drink in your hand, prepare for pure amazement. The cruise will take you under 6 Danube Bridges while showcasing one of the most beautiful cityscapes in the world. Rediscover the Parliament Building from a new perspective and witness sights such as the St. Stephen’s Basilica, the Buda Castle, the Fisherman’s Bastion and the Great Market Hall as you cruise along them.
Aside from the complimentary welcome drink, the cruise includes another glass of selectable beverage from a wide range of soft drinks, wine or beer. Take in an unconcealed view from the open air balconies of the boat while sipping away on your favourite refreshment.
See Budapest in a bright new light and explore its treasures on an illustrious day!
Following booking you will receive a booking confirmation PDF from Hungaria Koncert via email (in Hungarian language).
As a complimentary bonus to your ticket, you will receive free passes to two additional historic Danube ships as well with their own stunning exhibitions inside.
Board a 100-year old steamboat, the Kossuth Museum ship (Budapest, Vigadó dock 2, 1052) and the Gróf Széchenyi Museum Ship (built 1939) (Id. Antall József rkp. 18, Budapest, 1052 ).
- This PDF will be your ticket to the Parliament, make sure to bring a PRINTED COPY of it with you.
- If there is no more place for your requested appointment (as the places are limited for visiting), we offer you the closest time. If it is not suitable for you and we do not recieve any feedback from you within 24h before the tour we are not able to refund your money.
- You may enter the building following a security check. Larger bags, packages and objects capable of causing injury are strictly prohibited.
- The Parliament may cancel the tour due to Parliament programs and state protocol events
- A ticket cannot be refunded or rescheduled
- You may enter the building only with a PRINTED COPY of your ticket (the PDF document). You can print your ticket at the info desk 15 minutes prior to the tour
- You may not remain inside the Parliament following your guided visit due to security reasons
- Make sure to have your photo ID/passport with you when entering the Parliament
- The price of the program includes the Parliament booking fee as well
- Student price are valid for students below 24 years. Make sure to bring your student ID
- You can order a pick-up for every package, which includes the transfer from the hotel to the Parliament for 12€. Please note, there is no drop off available for either package
- The program can not be rescheduled, if the guest can not attend or misses the starting time, we can not issue a refund! This also applies for the pick-up option.
- Entry to the Parliament
- Free passes to two additional historic Danube ships:
- Kossuth Museum ship (visiting hours: 12AM-22PM)
- Gróf Széchenyi Museum Ship (visiting hours: 10AM-13:30PM)
- The Parliament tour stars in the time you choose:
- Hungarian: 10:45, 14:00
- English: 10:00, 12:00, 12:30, 13:30, 14:30, 15:30
- French: 11:00, 14:00
- Hebrew: 12:45
- German: 10:00, 13:30, 14:30
- Russian: 12:30, 15:30
- Italian: 10:30, 13:45, 14:45, 15:45
- Spanish: 10:30, 13:45, 14:45, 16:00
- The Drink& Cruise program stars: 14:00
- Meeting time for the cruise: 13:30
- Parliament Visitor Center at the Northern side of Kossuth Lajos Square
H - 1055 Budapest, Kossuth Lajos tér 1-3.
- Danube Palace
H - 1051, Budapest, Zrínyi u. 5
What others are saying (0 Reviews)