From 19.50 EUR
Duration: 5 hour
Select date and participants
- Hotel pick up (30 minutes before the tour)
- Live Guide in English/German
- Italian, Spanish, French upon request (please note that in the address field)
- Entrance fees
- 4,5 hours
- 10:00/14:00 (depends on the choosen date)
- Please note that the price does not includes any of your personal expenses (no food, drinks etc.)
What to expectVisit the second largest Baroque Palace of the world in Gödöllő! After only a 30- minute drive from Budapest we arrive to the former residence of Queen Elisabeth (Sisi) and Francis Joseph (Habsburg Emperor & Hungarian King 1867- 1916). This interior visit of the Museum and the tour through the garden of the Chateau, gives you a glimpse of times under the Austro-Hungarian Empire. You will become acquainted with the secrets of the private life, the hidden doors, rooms and lovers of the royal couple. Opportunity for coffee break (optional, not incl.). Our guided tour will be followed by an optional visit to the elegant Royal Waiting Room (a separate building) in Gödöllő railway station or to Elisabeth Park which was created in 1898 in honour of Queen Elisabeth.
The tour ends at the city centre.
What others are saying (0 Reviews)