From 35.00 EUR
Duration: 9 hour
Select date and participants
- Hotel pick up (30 minutes before the tour)
- Live Guide in English/German
- Italian, Spanish, French upon request (please note that in the address field)
- 2 course meal with mineral water
- Boat tickets (pending on boat seasonality and weather, another program offered)
- Grandeur & old-world elegance of Balatonfüred
- Cruise on the Lake
- Tihany with an amazing view
- 9-10 hours
What to expectLet’s visit Lake Balaton, the largest freshwater lake in Central Europe, the Hungarian Sea. First we visit Balatonfüred, the most important traditional bathing resort, on the north shore. Ramble along the tree-lined avenues and enjoy the ambiance of the 18-19th century villas. Walking along the yachting marina, you will enjoy the view of Tihany Peninsula. Embark on a 1 hour relaxing cruise on the lake. Have lunch in the centre of Balatonfüred. On the way to Tihany take a dip in the refreshing lake. We drive to Tihany Peninsula, to the magnificent nature reserve of Lake Balaton. Admire the most amazing view of the lake from the Abbey Hill in Tihany village. Discover the inner lake and lavender fields.
Return to Budapest. The tour ends in the city center.
What others are saying (0 Reviews)