Select date and participants
- Van with 8+1 seats
- Every day of the year, except from 24th of December until 1st of January
- Apprx. 8 hours
- 7 people max.
- 60 €/ person
- Transfer from your hotel to Gödöllő&Szentendre and back to Budapest
- English speaking private chauffeur
- A bottle of mineral water
- Please note that the price does not includes any of your personal expenses (no food, drinks etc.)
2. In case you are staying in an accommodation without a reception desk, please wait outside of your accommodation for your chauffeur.
3. In order you would not like to use the drop off service we are not able to provide a partial refund for the drop off part of the service.
4. Keep your phone charged and turned on, on the day of your activity. In case your phone does not have coverage in Hungary and roaming services are not enabled, please make sure to check your emails frequently for updates from the organiser.
5. You are entitled to a refund in case your complaints reflect the errors of the organising company and in case you have made a phone call to one of the below mentioned phone numbers at the site and time of your issue.
7. Please note: In case the aforementioned conditions are not met, we are not liable to provide a refund.
In case you have any queries regarding your pick up, drop off service please call the following phone number: +361 317 1377
In case of EMERGENCIES, call the following number: +3630 659 7007
Gödöllő and its surroundings are the perfect place to familiarize with the ancient Hungarian horse culture originating from before the establishment of Hungary.
Your driver will drop you off by the 300 year-old Royal Palace of Gödöllő, a favorite of the iconic Queen Elisabeth of Austro-Hungary.
The Basilica of Máriabesnyő is a sacred Hungarian church, dedicated to the Virgin Mary and one of the most important Catholic pilgrimages of the country.
From Gödöllő your driver will take you to Domonvölgy, a little village made famous for its remarkable preservation of tthousands of years old Hungarian horse culture. Here, you will get to meet some of the greatest Hungarian riders and experience a horse-show that takes you back to the roots of our culture.At the end of the tour your chauffeur will take you back to your accomodation.