Select date and participants
- Van with 8+1 seats
- Every day of the year, except from 24th of December until 1st of January
- 8 hours
- 7 people max.
- 222 €/ person
- Transfer to Split from your hotel
- English speaking private chauffeur
- A bottle of mineral water
- Please note that the price does not includes any of your personal expenses (no food, drinks etc.)
2. In case you are staying in an accommodation without a reception desk, please wait outside of your accommodation for your chauffeur.
3. In order you would not like to use the drop off service we are not able to provide a partial refund for the drop off part of the service.
4. Keep your phone charged and turned on, on the day of your activity. In case your phone does not have coverage in Hungary and roaming services are not enabled, please make sure to check your emails frequently for updates from the organiser.
5. You are entitled to a refund in case your complaints reflect the errors of the organising company and in case you have made a phone call to one of the below mentioned phone numbers at the site and time of your issue.
7. Please note: In case the aforementioned conditions are not met, we are not liable to provide a refund.
In case you have any queries regarding your pick up, drop off service please call the following phone number: +361 317 1377
In case of EMERGENCIES, call the following number: +3630 659 7007
The city of Split, located in Croatia, is not an ordinary town, since its entire downtown and the historic Diocletian's Palace were admitted to the World Heritage List in 1979. It is worth a day to see the sights of Split, the Cathedral and Bell Tower of St. Domnius, Marjan Park, Galerija Mestrovic and stroll along the seaside promenade. Split is a cultural citadel with many historical sights, universities, numerous museums, theaters and interesting events. However, the area with its beautiful landscape also contributes to an unforgettable stay in Split. Your English speaking private driver will pick you up at your accommodation in Budapest and direct you towards some of the must sees in the city if you wish.