From 19.50 EUR
Duration: 5 hour
Select date and participants
- Hotel pick up (30 minutes before the tour)
- Live Guide in English/German
- Italian, Spanish, French upon request (please note that in the address field)
- Marzipan Museum Entry
- Boat ride to Budapest on the Danube (subject to seasonal availability)
- 5 hours
- Please note that the price does not includes any of your personal expenses (no food, drinks etc.)
- Boat ride available from May to September
What to expectTake a refreshing break from bustling Budapest into the charmingly relaxed artists' town of Szentendre.
Take a look at the open-air exhibition of young Hungarian artists, then wander along the twisting, cobblestone alleys, soak up the Mediterranean atmosphere in an outdoor café. Climb the hill for stunning views of colourful rooftops nestled along the river. Marvel at the life size marzipan sculpture of Michael Jackson in the Marzipan Museum. After the guided tour you will have the opportunity to visit other museums or bargain for souvenirs in a tiny boutique. During the summer (between 1st of May and 30th of September) we return to Budapest on the Danube by boat*. The tour ends in the city centre.
* In case of low water and during wintertime we return by bus.
What others are saying (0 Reviews)