From 35.00 EUR
Duration: 9 hour
Select date and participants
- Hotel pick up (30 minutes before the tour)
- Live Guide in English/German
- Italian, Spanish, French upon request (please note that in the address field)
- 2 course meal with mineral water
- Baroque downtown and Basilica
- Turkish medieval remnants
- Valley of the Beautiful Women wine tasting
- 9 hours
What to expectOur tour to the region of Eger in Northern Hungary will save good moments in your memory for your entire life. The castle of Eger played a very important role in Hungary’s history. The baroque-style town still keeps a plenty of historical monuments and also some Turkish memorial places. After arrival in the downtown of Eger you visit the Basilica, the nothern most medieval minaret (inside) and take a walk in the baroque town centre. A scenic drive will bring us to the 'Valley of the Beautiful Woman in the centre of Eger's wine region. This is the home of the most famous Hungarian red wine, “Bull's Blood”. We'll have our lunch at a wine cellar-restaurant of the valley. The meal includes wine tasting of 3 types of wine.
Return to Budapest. The tour ends in the city centre.
What others are saying (0 Reviews)