from 31.00 EUR
Duration: 90 - 120 minutes
Select Date and Travelers
OverviewExperience the world-renowned Hungarian wine culture from first hand while having an unforgettable cruise on the River Danube! Two must have activities, double the pleasure.
What to expectThe river cruise will take you to astonishing sights such as the House of Parliament, the Basilica and the Great Market Hall on the Pest side and the Buda Castle, the Fisherman’s Bastion and the Gellért Bath on the opposite side of the river.
Take in the magnificent view as you sail under the Chain Bridge, the Elisabeth, and the Liberty Bridge among much other iconic architecture bridging the two shores of the river.
Sightseeing and wine tasting have never been this indulging before!
Sample some of the unique wines of the most famous Hungarian wine regions with classics such as the popular Tokaji wine. You will be served 7 different wines throughout the tour so prepare for an unforgettable journey for your palate as well!
As you are served, the attentive hostesses will share the most important knowledge about each of the samples and you will be served nibbles to bring out the taste of each respective type.
The tour is available at 16:00, 19:00 hour as well, so you can enjoy the sunshine or the astonishing nighttime illuminations as well.
- 7 different wines for tasting
- Sightseeing river cruise
- At 19:00 live music entertainment
- Optional Transfer ServiceTransfer Service Information1. Be ready at the reception of your accommodation-30-40 MINUTES PRIOR to the start of your activity and please note that the exact time of your pick up is based on the traffic and the popularity of the service on the selected date
2. In case you are staying in accommodation without a reception desk, please wait outside of your accommodation for your chauffeur.
3. In order you would not like to use the drop off service we are not able to provide a partial refund for the drop off part of the service.
4. Keep your phone charged and turned on, on the day of your activity. In case your phone does not have coverage in Hungary and roaming services are not enabled, please make sure to check your emails frequently for updates from the organizer.
5. You are entitled to a refund in case your complaints reflect the errors of the organizing company and in case you have made a phone call to one of the below mentioned phone numbers at the site and time of your issue.
6. Please note: Fulfillment of last minute pick-up, drop-off requests received on the day of the program are not guaranteed and based on the available drivers.
7. Please note: In case the aforementioned conditions are not met, we are not liable to provide a refund
In the case of you not showing up for the pick-up in time and missing the performance as a consequence, we will reschedule your event for a later time if are able to, but without the transfer service.If this is not a possibility or you leave Budapest,the organizer will not be able to refund money to you for any of these services.
In case you have any queries regarding your pick up, drop off service please call the following phone number: +361 317 1377
- The check-in is from 19:00 and the program will start at 20:00.
- The check in for the 16:00 cruise is at 15:30
- 120 minutes long on the 19:00 cruise( starting from 20:00)
- 90 minutes long on the 16:00 cruise
Gróf Széchenyi Hajó
Budapest, Széchenyi rkp. 6, 1054
This is worth checking out
What others are saying (0 Reviews)